Oh, he's so precious!!! Good job.I'm so glad your mom can be with you. Get lots of sleep. As soon as you feel up to it and I have no more traces of my sickness I'm going to come up!
great pictures! i hope Jason has easy internet access so he can see all these. love those big babies!!!! (i'm guess your dates might have been just a bit off, or SOMETHING!)Shannon
he huge! I love all the pics! I'm glad all went well! Congrats! oh, and I love Jareds baby, too cute!
My gosh, that was pretty much the weight of our girl at 2 months! That pic of Jared sticking out his chest looks just like his daddy! Thanks for putting all those pictures on there! Hey, I'll be seeing you in a few days! 'Till then!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh, he's so precious!!! Good job.
I'm so glad your mom can be with you. Get lots of sleep.
As soon as you feel up to it and I have no more traces of my sickness I'm going to come up!
great pictures! i hope Jason has easy internet access so he can see all these.
love those big babies!!!! (i'm guess your dates might have been just a bit off, or SOMETHING!)
Shannon
he huge! I love all the pics! I'm glad all went well! Congrats! oh, and I love Jareds baby, too cute!
My gosh, that was pretty much the weight of our girl at 2 months! That pic of Jared sticking out his chest looks just like his daddy! Thanks for putting all those pictures on there! Hey, I'll be seeing you in a few days! 'Till then!
Post a Comment