Saturday, April 5, 2008

singing- kind of!



So this song- The Bear Went Over the Mountain- i just started singing to jared this morning. Later, he started singing it on his own. That was his first attempt- that i have heard- of him actually trying to sing a song. Occasionally, he say things from other songs- like, Twinkle Twinnkle, I am a child of God, I love to see the temple- but this time he actually said most of the right words. Except when i try to get it on video.


So, you get the silly version. It's still cute- at least i think so. Even if you can't understand what he is saying. I promise, he really can sing it!


Oh, and yes he is "nakey" as he likes to call it. I watched conference all day, and he learned to take his pants and shirt off. he thought he was soooo funny!

1 comment:

Brady Fam said...

I would have known exactly what song he was singing without your tip. He's got it down. ;) So cute. That was fun having you guys around!