Wednesday, October 15, 2008

An - Ti- Ci- PAAAAAAA - Tion



7 comments:

Kim said...

You finally got the costume...it is GREAT! They look so cute (Don't tell Jason I said that!) We're going to work on your costume today...so pretty soon you can post a picture of the whole Toy Story family!

Niki said...

Very cute, Jason is a good Dad!

The Gerstenberger Family said...

How cute!!! Great costume Jason!

Marcy said...

Are you going to be Bo Peep? Oh I LOVE IT!!!! Where did you get the costumes? Maybe you posted about it before? I'm a little behind. My girls are supposed to be sleeping but I let them get out of bed to see your cute picture!

Rachel said...

Way too cute!!! Jason: To infinte and beyond!

Brady Fam said...

That is to be a classic picture of Jason with the boys. Jared may stay in his costume for awhile, but I don't think he'll be the only one-- his daddy will probably be joining with that. Don't tell Jason the truth about the powers stuff,yet. Let him have a bit of dream time. :)

Danielle said...

I got a good laugh out of this one. Jason is a good sport. Can't wait to see the picture of the whole family. Happy Halloween.