Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow is falling all around.....

It snowed all day today. It snowed all day sunday. So, we didn't get to go out to Park City for our sunday night dinner with Shawna's fam. We decided to go tuesday afternoon instead and take jared sledding- his first time!! I know, we live in the snow, but never go sledding.
Jared LOVED it- until he got snow all up his back. Jason hurt his back on sunday, so that meant I had to be the one to take him. I don't even remember the last time i went sledding. SOOOO, we just went down the hill on the side of the house, just to see how it would go.


So FUN!!! Jason brought Spencer out for a turn. he HATED it. I thought at first it was just because he got squished when i took him down with jared, so i sent him down with his big cousin Jake. As you can see, that didn't help at all.


Thanks Doughmans!!! Even though it is COLD COLD COLD- the snow can be fun!

1 comment:

The Gerstenberger Family said...

Looks like so much fun. I can't wait until we can take the girls to the snow.