
(click on collage to see pictures better)Wow have we been busy! It has been great and wonderful and I think I just need a really long nap. Summer still isn't quite over for us, jason starts school in 2 weeks, but i think the majority of planned fun stuff is finally winding down. Hopefully now I'll have time to post some of our past adventures, and maybe stay a little more current...... ok, i said maybe- we'll see.
This pictures above were all taken in the last month. i have the two cutest little cowboys ever!!!! spencer is totally following in jared's footsteps in LOVING the dressing up department. But by far both of them are cowboys about 90% of every day. To indulge in this wonderful cowboy obbsession we have been to places like the county fair and rodeo, the treehouse museums new rodeo exhibit, the city parade and farmer's market, and This is the Place pioneer village. I'll hopefully post all the fun pictures from those places, but for now, just stare at my adorable cowboys!
3 comments:
Oh, so cute! And I love the new header (that's probably been there a while). I might make it up to your neck of the woods soon to meet a guy who lives in your town. Always a good excuse to see my favorite cuz!
ummm Ok so i just realized I commented down on the Brookie post and thought...i don't know if I have ever commented before and told her HI!! IT has been forever and I am so glad I found your blog through Cait's to look in on your fam and see your cute kids and how you have been doing. SO HI :-)
Cute Cowboys, we have yet to see you swimming with us on Tuesdays. I love the obsession stages ours is dinosaurs right now, we live at the dino park. Looks like you had a fun summer glad to see Jason is back mine leaves Sunday sad. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment