What was your January like? I've determined that last month is a HARD month for lots of people. I've decided it must be one of those lows that come after a really great high. you know what i mean. the holidays are great and wonderful (or stressful and crazy) either way, they are BUSY. and then comes january. you feel like you owe it to yourself to slow down a little bit- but wait, you've got to set new years resolutions, and you've got to get your house organized and returned to normal from all the chaos. And you've got to do it all NOW- because if you don't your entire year will be thrown off. it's all about a great start right? and really, you just want to get some rest and quick taking your antibiotics and quick getting sick and .,..... and...... and.......
anyone else feel like that?
oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!
February, I welcome you with open arms!
january is done. the pressure is off. what i didn't get accomplished at the "beginning" of the year will eventually get done. I know that. I knew that last month. i'm just hard on myself i guess. and i really wish my head would just STOP pounding! anyone got a great cure for migraines that come EVERY DAY for an entire month (and counting....) i got rid of the sinus infection and the ear infection..... but i'm about ready to rip my head off! sorry, i needed to yell that out into the universe. i feel better now.
the top 2 things that got me through last month:
Jared's "MOVEMENTS"
We've always done dance parties in our little family. it's just what we do. Especially in the winter time, when my boys are going crazy with energy. One night when i was at a meeting, jason and the boys had a little dance party. Jared started teaching jason some of his "movements" (why he calls them movements, i don't know) but the above video shows SOME of the way cool movements my 3 year old has invented. i know, the video would be a TON better if i had included jason in it- you know, to catch the teaching process! maybe another time! ('cause watching jason hop around on one foot with his arms doing crazy things really is a great thing to watch!)anyone else feel like that?
oooooohhhhhhhhh!!!!
February, I welcome you with open arms!
january is done. the pressure is off. what i didn't get accomplished at the "beginning" of the year will eventually get done. I know that. I knew that last month. i'm just hard on myself i guess. and i really wish my head would just STOP pounding! anyone got a great cure for migraines that come EVERY DAY for an entire month (and counting....) i got rid of the sinus infection and the ear infection..... but i'm about ready to rip my head off! sorry, i needed to yell that out into the universe. i feel better now.
the top 2 things that got me through last month:
Jared's "MOVEMENTS"
Speaking of the teaching process. A few weeks ago (like 2 days before i got sick- great timing, i know) i decided it was finally time to potty train my little monkey. He won't be 2 for a couple of weeks, that was my original start date. But boy was he ready. he has practically got it down. it is so HILARIOUS to watch his little 24lb body run around in tighty whiteys. (yes, he is that tiny)
it is frustrating some days. i won't deny that. but man, this little guy is soooo eager to do it, it's just plain fun to witness his excitement.
* i also need to add something else that is on my mind today. but maybe it should be a post of it's own. ok, you'll have to wait. i'll post it tomorrow.
it is frustrating some days. i won't deny that. but man, this little guy is soooo eager to do it, it's just plain fun to witness his excitement.
* i also need to add something else that is on my mind today. but maybe it should be a post of it's own. ok, you'll have to wait. i'll post it tomorrow.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry about your sickness!
I am sorry about your migraines a lot of times they are tension headaches have Jason rub your neck right at the base of your spine that helps me sometimes. Thanks for coming to the funeral that was very nice of you!
SUZIE!!! Your kids are so cute! I've never seen them. Yay for blogs.
Migraines are the pits, get them myself. I feel your pain, even though that doesn't help in the least.
Suzie--have you ever tried Exedrin Migraine for your headaches? They have worked well for me and I get a lot of headaches. I only take one tablet at a time instead of the recommended dose of two. I found that two made me very loopy! Try it the next time you feel a bad headache coming on and see if it works. Your kids are adorable and growing up! Hope to see you at the reunion in July. Lots of Love!
Post a Comment