We went trick-or-treating with Zoia again this year- it's becomeing a fun tradition! We got very lucky with the weather, it stopped raining just as we started. It was PERFECT fall weather.
It was quite funny- at the first house the kids all ran up to the door. I reminded them to say "trick-or-treat!" and Z turned around and said "but i'm not allowed to talk to strangers!" and started walking off the porch. she was very serious. After a quick explanation that this one night it's ok to say that one thing- she was set!
Then Jared ran down the middle of the street yelling at the top of his lungs " I LOVE HALLOWEEN! IT'S THE BEST DAY EVER! I GET CANDY!!!" -- and for those of you who don't know this- that is a VERY ironic statement coming from him. he DOES NOT like very many candies. he HATES chocolate- will only eat about half a dumb dumb. I laughed really hard.
Even lil spencer kept up with older ones. running from house to house was his favorite part. and i LOVED watching every minute of it!
2 comments:
elvis?
good job Karen!!
Post a Comment