
When i first learned that jared was going to have crazy hair day at preschool, i thought it was a bit silly. They are just in preschool. But then, as thought about it- it was a GREAT thing for my boy.

Jared has such strong anxiety to doing ANYTHING that is abnormal to him. I thought for sure he would have NO interest in doing crazy hair. I was wrong. I realize, his requested mohawk isn't really considered "crazy" to the majority of the world; but to my straight-laced boy it is VERY CRAZY.

Jared usually does his hair one of two ways: a) parted to the side, nicely combed and very handsome or b) he doesn't do it all! He won't let me do little spikeyness like i used to do when he was younger. It's either parted or nothing at all. He was very proud of his mohawk! and as it turned out- only 1 other boy in his class participated in crazy hair day- and jared was ok with that! BIG step for him!!

And of course, Spen had to get in on the action! he's pretty cute with a mohawk too! I dried and styled jared's, but spencer was just a quick little job! so by the time his dried, he had one fluffy poof on the top of his head!!
No comments:
Post a Comment