Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Jason Dear, I Must REALLY Love You So!

I did it. I can't believe it. We went to our ultrasound this morning and................................ I didn't force the lady to tell me what we are having!! ohhhhhhhhh, it is going to be sooooooooo hard not knowing. Jason really really really didn't want to find out. I kept telling myself that that didn't matter- I was going to find out anyway. Well the nurse chick would hear nothing of it. If Jason didn't want to know, she wasn't even going to try to look. RUDE! And, unfortunately for me, the baby wasn't going to just spread its little legs and give us no choice but to have a little peek. i can do this. i know i can. but in case you didn't know- i'm the kind of person that will unwrap a present under the christmas tree and then gently wrap it back up and save it until christmas. I. DON"T. DO. SURPRISES. but now i have no choice. unless they find some special need (which usually isn't a good thing) they don't do another ultrasound until 36 weeks- when everything will be so cramped and tight in there that no one will be able to see anything. we are very HAPPY though and really the whole point in doing the ultrasound is- to know that our little baby looks very healthy and is quite active. I've been really feeling the little kicks and stuff for about a week now and let me just tell you- there is no lacking of energy in there! The best part about the ultrasound was having Jared there. He could tell exactly what we were looking at. He kept saying "BE BE" (baby) over and over again and pointing to the monitor. I just hope his love for babies lasts for a LONG time. Anyway, just had to share the news that- well, there really isn't going to be any news until we actually have a cute little baby to hold in our arms! sorry for the disappointment that i know this will cause some of you. but hey- you'll love it no matter what!!!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

crazy! well, let us know when the baby comes out so we can get you a gender-appropriate gift, you weirdos!

:)