jared was soooo excited to play in it. jason took him outside to play. i didn't think they were really going to play that long, so i didn't bother putting him in all of his snow get up. he ended up getting quite wet and cold. but had SOOOOO much fun with his daddy!!!
2 comments:
I'm jeolous! that looks like so much fun! are you not finding out what you are having? we tried both ways and we thought it was better to not know. Kannon was such a fun surprise because we thought FOR SURE he was a girl. wow, I still get excited when I think about that moment. SO FUN! oh and good luck with names,(we aren't giving you much help. the votes are totally split! names are so hard!)
no, we didn't find out. jason wants it to be a surprise. i don't so much, but we found out with jared. so this time he got it his way! it is kind of fun, i just like KNOWING EVERYTHING and being able to plan!
Post a Comment