
And so it begins. I'm starting these about 3 weeks later than i did last year. All i want to say is- "it's about time!"
So, first and for most, always and forever, my husband. This year I have learned to appreciate him in soooo many other ways than I ever thought possible. Not only does his strength and courage leave me speechless and in awe, but his faith and love astound me.
Today, and hopefully always, i am thankful for my husband. Thankful that he loves our boys. That he plays and plays and plays with them. That he reads them books and snuggles them when they want and need it. he washes the dishes, cleans up the potty messes, cleans the car, and on and on and on and on. He loves and cherishes me unconditionally.
2 comments:
I know this is kind of late, but I LOVE the halloween costumes!! I am so proud of Jason for dresses up as Buzz!! Honestly, that is awesome. I loved the theme costumes. You guys are so cute!
I'm thankful for your husband too. First, because he treats my favorite cousin so well, and second, because it helps me have faith that there are good men in the world! Go Jason!
Post a Comment