Friday, November 21, 2008

i'm thankful for 11 .......... HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELDER PAT!!!!

I'm soooooooo very grateful for my other little brother, Elder Pat, that is serving a mission right now. He is in the Harrisburg, PA mission. He is on the downward slope- only like 4 months until he comes home!! Pat turns 22 today. Happy Birthday to you! We love you soooo much! The begining- we got to take him to the MTC- look at how little jared was! (jared was the same age that spencer is now--- CRAZY!)
Pat is very talented. He did this picture above. I love it.

Reading Pat's emails take me back to my mission- a lot. maybe it's because we both served in the states. I think i understand those kinds of missions better. though i have lived out of the country for a little while- but being a missionary in the USA is very different than the rest of the world, i've decided. It's a totally different kind of hard. I think Pat has done very well taking on the the different challenges.





He recently had CHIPTOLE brought to him- it had been 20 months and he was EXCITED!!!

This is the most recent shot. Doesn't he look SOOOOO GOOD!!! Oh, he is getting old!

We are so proud of him. He has always amazed me with how strong his testimony has been. He has learned to be so independent at such a young age. Keep going strong Pat! You are working miracles!! WE LOVE YOU!









2 comments:

Karey said...

You have a brother in the Harrisburg, PA mission?!?! Tell him to get himself transferred over to Somerset so my family can take care of him! :) He looks like he's a good one!

Cheryl said...

I love the your post about Pat. We loved learning a little about his mission. He sure is a wonderful guy and missionary.