Thursday, October 18, 2007

Blessings all around me #4

So, I had decided that tonight I was going to write about how grateful i am to have access to a competent health care system. (no, it's not perfect, far from it even--- but this isn't a political post!)

I had a doctors appointment today. I was in and out of the office in 15 minutes. It was great. All my questions were answered and addressed, my baby's heartbeat is good and strong, and my doctor actually listens to me. Very grateful for all of that.

But about ten minutes ago I got a phone call from Optimus Prime. I have no idea what it was. Except that I know it was some recording that Jason found (when i tried to call him to find out what it was, he didn't answer). But apparently my husband's transformer name is "Brawl" (or something like that- i couldn't totally understand it) and Jared and I have to be careful of him.

(so, jason just got home and told me that the message came from our nephew, not him. jason had called to warn me to answer the phone. Apparently they are trying to convince me that we need to buy the DVD. I still think he's wonderful- and thanks justin, for adding laughter to our lives!)

It was hilarious- stupid, but hilarious.

I love my husband. I love that he finds joy and laughter in life, even when he is stressed out. I love that he shares that joy and laughter with me. I couldn't ask for a better friend to spend eternity with. Thanks Jason.

Tonight, and always, I'm grateful for you.

(not to mention the fact that he folded 3 loads of laundry while I was at the doctor's office- yes ladies, he's a keeper!)

(side note- he only has one class on Tuesday and Thursday's so he watches Jared when i go to the doctor, then he goes to work. it's wonderful!)

No comments: