What a DARLING boy! He is so cute! I found your blog through Danielle and I am so glad, you are such a cute family! And with another on the way, congrats!!Sounds like you guys are doing great and reminded me how much fun you are and how I miss you! I am HORRIBLE at keeping in touch! I heard you were engaged and tried tracking you down through Amy, didnt work out so well:)but I am so happy for you! We are out in Northern Calif for Jamies(husband:) work(he actually knew Danielle from freshman year and is from Encinitas...love you Socal people!!) and how fun you are in Utah and congrats on school! I hope you dont mind me checking in! lots of love
I'm so glad you left a comment! Do you have a blog? Let me know the best way to keep in touch. I've also been terrible at keeping in touch! Hope to hear more from you! (and yes, my big boy is WONDERFUL- a mama can be so proud!)
2 comments:
What a DARLING boy! He is so cute! I found your blog through Danielle and I am so glad, you are such a cute family! And with another on the way, congrats!!Sounds like you guys are doing great and reminded me how much fun you are and how I miss you! I am HORRIBLE at keeping in touch! I heard you were engaged and tried tracking you down through Amy, didnt work out so well:)but I am so happy for you! We are out in Northern Calif for Jamies(husband:) work(he actually knew Danielle from freshman year and is from Encinitas...love you Socal people!!) and how fun you are in Utah and congrats on school! I hope you dont mind me checking in! lots of love
Heather(mookie)
I'm so glad you left a comment! Do you have a blog? Let me know the best way to keep in touch. I've also been terrible at keeping in touch! Hope to hear more from you! (and yes, my big boy is WONDERFUL- a mama can be so proud!)
Post a Comment