Then we went to this fun little spook alley at a friends house. He is actually my doctor, but his wife is Erin's best friend. He goes CRAZY with Halloween. We went just before it was dark- so it wasn't too scary for the babies. But i know if i had gone at night, it would be soooo scary.
We ended up having a great night. i even found three or four candies that Jared can eat. i haven't ever really looked before, just because i figured he didn't need it. but, it's Halloween. the kid needs candy right? right. so he had some and now there is no turning back. he climbed up to the table to find more just before he went to bed. my boy is the cutest!!
2 comments:
Cute pictures Suzie! your boy is sooo Cute! That's so cool that you are still so close with the Chambers. It sounds like they are all doing good. skyler has a girl!? Crazy. I don't know why but it just seems wierd when anyone younger than us has kids, even though i have three! I guess its just a reality check that I'm old! anyways i don't know if jason reads these but tell him I said hi also!
Jared looks so cute!! What a cute little cowboy!!
Post a Comment