Monday, October 1, 2007

A public apology

Well, dear readers, I have been caught by the blogger police (a.k.a. my favorite cousin). I am publicly apologizing to all of you that have had to suffer while reading my long, drawn out random posts that don't have the appropriate paragraph breaks. yes, I do know how to write properly. I'm just a bit lazy and selfish, and often forget that others read this that might not want such poorly written monologues.

From now on, I will try my very hardest to break apart my posts into wonderful and exciting paragraphs. Just to make it up to you, I have given this blog an entire makeover. Isn't it fun!! Enjoy- and please come back soon, even if I forget my paragraph breaks (and all the other wonderful language rules that exist).

1 comment:

Marcy said...

HAPPY THOUGHTS--awesome! I love the new look.

Love,
your fave cousin :)